Keppra Anticonvulsant is successfully used in the treatment of epilepsy. This medication suppresses flare and neuronal excitation of glutamate receptors, but an impact on neurotransmission of it is less than the other medications of this group. Bioavailability is one hundred percent.
- drowsiness, asthenic reaction, ataxia, dizziness, tremors, mood swings, depression, hostility;
- double objects, accommodation disturbances;
- diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, weight gain;
- skin rash, itching, eczema;
- blood cells concentration reduction: platelets, neutrophils, white blood cells, and pancytopenia, sometimes with the suppression of the bone marrow.
A prescription is not necessary to purchase the drug Keppra in online pharmacy. However, our experts are strongly advised not to carry out self-treatment, and visit hospital for consultation.